HAPPY 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY to Author, Elizabeth Reyes!
Title: The Moreno Brothers, 5th Street, and Fate Series
Author: Elizabeth Reyes
Genre: Contemporary romance
Age Group: (Ex. YA, New Adult, Adult) New Adult
Event organized by: AToMR Tours; http://atomrbookblogtours.com
BuWhat comes to mind when you hear the name Elizabeth Reyes? Hot guys, Hot romance, and Hot books! In honor of her first book release three years ago, September 6th-17th is everything Elizabeth Reyes! From Forever Mine (The Moreno Brothers, #1) to Abel (5th Street, #4) nothing is left out of this celebration.
Many blogs will help celebrate by posting about their favorite books by Elizabeth Reyes and different guest posts by the author.
Also, the author will have Noah and Forever Mine both on sale for $.99 cents!
SO go grab them up! Buy Links below!
FACTS ABOUT THE FATE SERIES
By Elizabeth Reyes
- For some reason, so many of my readers don’t know Fate #1 is out there and has been out for over a year. I continually get emails from readers asking me if I’ll be writing Vince and Rose’s story. I’VE WRITTEN IT! IT’S BEEN OUT FOR OVER A YEAR! I guess this is just further proof that I suck at promoting. =/
- Breaking Brandon (Fate #2), coming later this year is the first book my cover artist hired models for. While I love all of my stock photo covers on my previous books, there is something so disappointing about seeing one of my guys on someone else’s cover. Unfortunately, stock photos are not exclusive, so it’s a risk you run. I love knowing that the cover for BB will not be on anyone else’s covers ever!
- I mentioned my feelings about motorcycles being dangerous. My anxiety about motorcycles being dangerous has worked its way into Breaking Brandon’s plot.
- For those who are not aware, the next two characters featured in the Fate series after Brandon are Sydney and Lorenzo. I’ve already written the prologues for both and have to literally force myself to stay away so I can finish my current WIP. I’m so excited about them. As usual, expect lots of drama. 😉
Another fun fact about my writing in general
Many of the incidents, fatherly/motherly advice, jokes, unexpected accidents/mistakes, awkward moments, and far out statements that my characters make or experience are a direct result from something/someone in my life.
No one will get this one yet, but once Breaking Brandon is out, you will. My brother is the Charlie Brown of my family. I’m pretty sure there is one in every family. 😉
A LOOK AT BREAKING BRANDON (FATE, #2)
By Elizabeth Reyes
This is a refresher for those who may not remember Brandon. He is the main character in my upcoming novel Breaking Brandon (Fate #2) which is a spinoff of the Moreno Brothers series. Here is a scene from Sweet Sofie to give a refresher or introduce anyone who hasn’t read her book to him.
The very next day, Brandon was out there in his running shorts and a tank top. Sofia could tell he’d already been running, because his shirt was dampened with perspiration.
He ran up to her as soon as he saw her. “Hey.”
“Hey.” The first thing she noticed was a tattoo on his upper arm, but she didn’t say anything. Something about it being on his big, muscular, sweaty arm made looking at it feel wrong.
Sofia still couldn’t get over how different he looked. He seemed so improved, and she was happy for him. Everyone thought he’d end up in jail, and here he was, clean-cut and looking healthier than ever. “How long you been out here?”
“About an hour.”
“Really?” she said. “Wow, how much longer are you gonna be? I usually only do about an hour total.”
“Yeah, well, I’m a Marine, honey.” He wiped the sweat from his face with his big shoulder. “An hour ain’t shit. Pardon my French.”
Sofia smirked. “Yeah, but you’re practically walking.”
Brandon’s eyebrows shot up. “Is that a challenge?”
Sofia smiled and took off sprinting.
If that scene doesn’t jog any memories maybe this one does?
Sofia brought her hand up and flattened against his chest. Though she didn’t push him away like she should, at least she had something in between them. Brandon’s hot minty breath was on her mouth, and she could almost taste him.
“I think your brothers’ plan to make you so forbidden may’ve backfired on them.” His arm slipped around her waist. “I saw the way all those boys looked at you in high school. Saw it, because I was looking at you the same way. Every one of us had a hard–on for you, Sof.”
He spoke right in her mouth, her heart pounding in her chest. “Tell me to stop and I will, Sofia. Otherwise,” he licked his lip, “I’m gonna have to kiss you.”
Here’s a VERY early peak at the first paragraphs of Breaking Brandon (Fate #2). Release is tentatively scheduled to be the end of this year, 2013.
The demanding knock on the door should’ve been Brandon’s first clue that something was wrong. He stood from where he’d been sitting staring at his ailing sleeping father and walked out of the room closing the door behind him. It couldn’t be his mom she had a key and she always came in through the garage door anyway.
Glancing out the door window Brandon was surprised to see who it was. He opened the door and smiled. “Hey Sal.” He started to unlatch the screen door. “Damn, how long has it been, man?”
Sal pulled the door open roughly. “This isn’t a social visit, Billings.”
Check out all the author’s titles here: Amazon
About the Author:
I write because I must. It’s not a choice or a pastime, it’s an unyielding calling and my passion.”
Elizabeth continues to answer to her calling on a daily basis. Since releasing her debut novel Forever Mine (Moreno Brothers #1) in 2010 she has now published 10* novels total and fast at work on the next. The excitement her Moreno Brothers, 5th Street, and Fate series have garnered have far exceeded her wildest dreams. It is with as much excitement that she’ll continue to put out books related to these series as well as introduce brand new ones very soon.
Additional places to find out more about Elizabeth Reye’s books:
Link to prologue of Abel. Feel free to copy paste scene if you prefer.
Moreno Brothers Page on my blog with LOTS of excerpts and extras.
5th Street page on the author’s blog. Lots of excerpts and teasers of each book in series.
(3) Kindle Paperwhites – US Only
(2) Audio book sets of The Moreno Brothers Series + Fate – US Only
(2) Audio book sets of 5th Street Series (Abel is not included as it is not on audio yet) – US Only
(1) Signed set of The Moreno Brothers including Fate, the first book in the spin-off series, plus swag – International
(1) Signed set of the 5th Street series plus swag – International
(9) eBook copies of any Elizabeth Reyes title, winner’s choice – International
US only Click Here>
: a Rafflecopter giveaway
International Click Here>
: a Rafflecopter giveaway